PLAYVR PLUS – VR Headset
- ADVANCED PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY: Lenses using vacuum ion plating refining, capable of blocking electromagnetic radiation and no side effects on vision. use HD optical resin lenses, 8-layer nano-coating, 5 times polishing. Reducing deformity and glare, effectively preventing visual fatigue, restore 3D reality under the broad vision, reproduction lossless virtual reality world
- MORE APPLICATION： more than 300 virtual reality apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store for you download to enjoy shocking 3D effect,You can experience the immersive, fun and exciting world of VR，Compatible with Android and iOS 4 – 5.9 inch screen( without external phone case ).
- BETTER RESULTS: It is adjustable on pupil distance and object distance, Apply to 97% The crowd . It is perfect for people with Low myopia. You can get free from your glasses while enjoy the 3D movies or games with the head mounted display, bringing you better experience.
- USER-FFRIDENDLY DESIGN：Comfortable headband, super face foam protector, ideal heat dissipating design Ventilation holes are convenient for inserting earphone and charging ，One second change your phone into IMAX cinema,just one step to VR world, let you enjoy 3D world at anywhere and anytime
- COMPATIBILITY : The mobiles should have Gyroscope , accelerometer for head tracking.
Best vr headsets features you need to know
- Lens: Without the quality lens, the viewing experience will be poor. The size of the lenses matters.Irusu VR Headsets has the best lens with upgraded 42mm adjustable lens.Best top vr headset india for mobiles.
- Field Of View (FOV): The viewing angle should be at least 90 degrees. This helps you in giving you theatrical experience.Irusu vr headsets have the best FOV.
- Wireless Gamepad: For certain apps, you’ll need a wireless remote controller/gamepad. It would be better to buy it along with VR headset to get that real VR immersive experience.
- Adjustability: We all have different face structures, so unless the Inter Pupillary Distance (IPD) is adjustable, it would be tough to get the clear quality vision. Also, the usage should be easy.Irusu vr headsets have the adjustability feature.
- Weight: Choose VR headset with as light weight as possible (preferably less than 350 gm). When used with your smartphone, the weight will increase.
- Smartphone compatibility: Most of the VR headsets are compatible with any smartphone of size 4–6 inch.Mobiles which has gyroscope sensor are compatible with VR headsets.For mobiles with 6.5 inches irusu mini vr is the best suitable headset.
- Headstrap: Irusu VR headset has the adjustable ergonomic head strap which helps you in head tracking while viewing VR/360 degree videos/apps.
- Look and feel: buy a trendy and smart looking VR device.Irusu vr headsets are trendy and make you feel comfortable.
- Heat dissipation: Unless there is good ventilation, your smartphone gets heated up fast. Irusu vr headsets comes with good ventilation.It has removable planned.
- QR code: For viewing VR videos on Youtube, you’ll need a QR code to suit the VR headset india.Irusu vr headsets have the QR code.
- VR app: Irusu vr has its own VR APP ZONE which has all the VR content.Get this app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.irusu.vrzone
Got something to discuss?
hi, i bought this player but it makes very strain of my eyes i adjust lence focus also, even i see the 5 minute vedio on this player getting pain on eye and very strain to focus outside when i remove the player
For some people VR gives nausia due to different biological conditions.
We request you not use the VR if you are unable to focus. Its nothing to do with product and its very natural that for some people the convergence gives strain.
Still if you have any queries ,please call us at 8801232221.We will be at your service.
Is there any PLAYVR plus model? What is the difference between PlayVR & PlayVR plus?
Can I use it with spectacles?
Does it support lenovo K4 note
Does it compatible with lenovo K4 note
Hi, does this device have support for Xiomi Mi5. And also the support for bluetooth remote?
What’s the difference between PlayVR and PlayVR Plus?