Irusu SoundBee FAQ's
- Plug the USB charging cable into the right side USB charging port of SoundBee.
- When charging begins, the LED indicator light will be red.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED indicator light will be blue.
When you hear the voice prompt “Battery Low”, please charge your SoundBee Bluetooth Neckband Headphones. Battery meter on iPhone and other iOS devices.
To turn SoundBee On:
Slide down ON/Off Switch. The blue LED light flashes with a voice prompt. The headphones are now turned on.
To turn SoundBee off:
Slide up ON/Off Switch. The red LED light flashes with a voice prompt. The headphones are now turned off.
After turning on the SoundBee, the LED light flashes in red and blue with a voice prompt “Pairing”in about 10 seconds. NBees is now in pairing mode. Or manually press MF button for 5 seconds after turning on SoundBee, until LED light flashes in red and blue with a voice prompt “Pairing”.
- Activate Bluetooth function on your mobile phone.
- Set your phone to discover SoundBee.
- If password or PIN-code is required, confirm with 0000.
SoundBee supports multipoint technology, which means that it can be paired and connected with two Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones and use at the same time.
- Activate Multipoint function: When SoundBee is turned on and not connected with any devices, short press the MF button and Volum e Down button simultaneously.
- Pair and connect SoundBee with the first mobile phone.
- Turn off the Bluetooth function of the first mobile phone and SoundBee.
- Turn on SoundBee and pair with the second mobile phone.
- Turn off SoundBee.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on first mobile phone.
- Turn on SoundBee again and it will automatically connect to the first mobile, then manually connect the SoundBee with second mobile phone (some mobiles can be automatically connected).
NOTE: If you need to disable the Multipoint function, please short press the MF button and Volume Up button simultaneously.
Once SoundBee is successfully connected to your mobile, you can use it to make and receive calls. The headphones can be used with voice dialing if your mobile phone supports this feature. Please consult your mobile phone’s manual for more information.
- Voice Dialing :Press MF button about 2 seconds and dial by speaking contact’s name after hearing the voice prompt “Voice Dial”.
- Normal Dialing: Enter and dial the number on your mobile phone as you normally do. Once the call has been set up, the sound will be transmitted to your headphones automatically.
- Redial: Double click MF button to redial the last number you called.
When the headphones are turned on and connected with the mobile phone, and there is an incoming call, you will hear a musical tone.
- Press MF button to answer the call.
- Press MF button to end the call.
- Long press MF button for 2 seconds to reject the call.
During phone calls, short press both MF and Volume up button simultaneously with a “beep” to put call on mute. Repeat the step above to un-mute the device.
To transfer a call to the mobile phone, press the MF button about 2 seconds and the blue LED light flashes with a voice prompt “transfer audio”.If you want to transfer the call back to SoundBee, press MF button for 2 seconds again. More procedures may be involved for some mobile phones.
You can connect SoundBee with a Bluetooth-enabled PC or PDA that supports headphones or hands free profiles. Please refer to the user manual of your Bluetooth-enabled PC or PDA for setup information.