Select Your VR Headset For Complete Guide
Most frequently asked questions about irusu VR Headsets
Please follow the link below to track your order Track My Order
To cancel your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at+91 84484 44129. Once the order is shipped cannot be cancelled.
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and the purpose for which the product was designed.
- This limited warranty is only valid in India, and the product is not eligible for any international warranty service. To the fullest extent permitted by law, warranty service may only be performed by Irusu.
- Irusu may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects.
- Irusu will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below. Repair of “Out of Warranty” products shall be separately quoted by Irusu service center and respective service shall be provided upon service fee payment.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on Invalid warranty Expired warranty
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse or negligence) and damage caused by acts of god such as floods, fires or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons and other attachments.
Please Follow the link below to claim your warranty Register Your Warranty
QR Code needs to be scanned by user in order to synchronize your mobile with the VR Headset
Virtual reality headsets do not harm your eyes. But when someone uses the VR headset for a longer duration then definitely you can expect an eye strain or some kind of sickness. Eyes are very sensitive organs of the human body so we need to take care of them. Usually not only using VR headsets but also watching television or working on system for hours and hours causes stain on your eyes.Most of the VR headsets are coated with anti Bluray which reduces the effect on eyes.
If you want to purchase VR headset for your 12-and-under kid, you need to constantly monitor their usage to make sure they don’t strain their eyes or brains diving into VR for long hours. However, for a 13-plus kid, it isn’t strictly a hard-and-fast rule. In short, kids can have wonderful, immersive journeys using a VR headset.
Different VR activities require a different amount of time. Not everybody can play for long hours without taking a break. Listen to what your body tells. Make sure to take breaks in between for water, food etc.
Get 5% on all Irusu Product only on our official website, Use coupon code "IRUSU5"